BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

three = i love u

Was Published on:
August 24, 2008 at 9:53 am

In the name of Allah,The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful..
Dear all,
How's your life?
It is now 1.43am,Monday,25th August 2008 (Note that it is 143 = i love u!)
There are 3 things I want to write in this entry..



1st,



HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SISTER NASOHA ARAS..
May Allah bless you always..
May all your wishes come true..
Be a good girl heh..da beso da..don't notty2..ngehee..



2nd,



It is Monday..The day I really hate!Yes.I do.Really really!
Tomorrow..I have to attend the physics lab session (not again...huh)
I feel so hectic this semester..and I hardly can find any time that I can call 'boringlaa..' or 'dunno wut to do'.



Monday - Lab till 6pm,nite so sleepy n sleep
Tuesday- Lab till 6pm,nite so sleepy n sleep
Wednesday -Lab till 6pm,nite so sleepy n sleep
Thursday-Finishing 2 assignments and 2 tutorials
Friday- 2assignments due and 2tutorials to attend and have to cook
Saturday- Lab report
Sunday- Again!lab report



And the Monday comes again...aaa...i hate this way of life..huhu



3rd,
I dunno wut to say..I just want to copy and paste this lyrics..*stret face*



Jangan lagi kau sesali keputusanku,

Ku tak ingin kau semakin kan terluka

Tak ingin ku paksakan cinta ini,

Meski tiada sanggup untuk kau terima




Aku memang manusia paling berdosa,

Khianati rasa demi keinginan semua

Lebih baik jangan mencintai aku dan semua hatiku

Karena tak kan pernah kan kau temui, cinta sejati


Berakhirlah sudah semua kisah ini,

Dan jangan kau tangisi lagi

Sekalipun aku tak kan pernah mencoba kembali padamu

Sejuta kata maaf terasa kan percuma,

S’bab rasa ku t’lah mati untuk menyadarinya


S’moga saja kan kau dapati

Hati yang tulus mencintaimu, tapi bukan aku



this song is by KERISPATIH and the title is tapi bukan aku



erm..thats all the three things that I can think of to write on..



by the way,I suddenly remember the good old days in my hi-school,Sharodz..we used to express the 'i love u' term by using number 'three'.for example,give three sweets(Choclairs was so popular at that time),or three chocolates,or three wuteva.. to a friend that we love..hehe..anything that related to number three..it means i love u..so..if u get three miscalled or three wuteva-it-is after this..dont forget to put a smile on your face..coz somebody is loving u..



And incidentally,I started this entry at 143.and at that time,my mind have three things that i want to share in this entry..it means love..yeah..may be i'm in love..only Allah knows best..heee =)



Okay guys,till then..
see ya when i see ya..
Wassalam..



0 comments: