BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

slowly but surely..

(Was Published on:June 13, 2008 at 6:03 am )

In the name of My Creator,Allah..The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful..

Assalammualaikum wbt..
Hi all..how's your day?how's your life?
I hope you guys have such a great and wonderful day..
Now,10.04pm.Adelaide time.13June2008.
I am in my room studying Differential Equations III.
The freaking exam days are just around the corner..i am still here..going nowhere..no progress..I don't know what happen to me lately..I have no spirit..I don't know where to start my revision journey..all are difficult
*i know..things getting difficult if we keep saying they are difficult..<sigh>*
I am trying to be the best of me..huhu..mummy keep saying not to pressurize myself..take it easy and do it slowly but SURELY!
I am too complacent with myself I guess..I do really hate this feeling you know!
Well,I know..the starting point is in the region of me.Whatever it is..it starts from me..I have to work hard...chaiyok2!
I am seeking help from Him..I do really need Him and give me strength to fight all this..Please do pray for me guys..final year is the most freaking year I guess..waa...huhuhu

anyway,i browsed mymissa.net just now..and this poem catch my attention..and feel like wanna share with ya all..

Mampukah aku menjadi seperti Siti Khatijah?
Agung cintanya pada Allah dan Rasulullah
Hartanya diperjuangkan ke jalan fisabilillah
Penawar hati kekasih Allah
Susah dan senang rela bersama...


Dapatkah ku didik jiwa seperti Siti Aishah?
Isteri Rasulullah yang bijak
Pendorong kesusahan dan penderitaan
Tiada sukar untuk dilaksanakan...

Mengalir air mataku
Melihat pegorbanan puteri solehah Siti Fatimah
Akur dalam setiap perintah
Taat dengan abuyanya, yang sentiasa berjuangT
iada memiliki harta dunia
Layaklah dia sebagai wanita penghulu syurga...


Ketika aku marah
Inginku intip serpihan sabar
Dari catatan hidup Siti Sarah....


Tabah jiwakuSetabah umi Nabi Ismail
Mengendong bayinya yang masih merah
Mencari air penghilang dahaga
Di terik padang pasir merak
Ditinggalkan suami akur tanpa bantah
Pengharapannya hanya pada Allah
Itulah wanita Siti Hajar....


Mampukah aku menjadi wanita solehah?
Mati dalam keunggulan iman
Bersinar indah, harum tersebar
Bagai wanginya pusara Masyitah....


Okie dokie guys..


Enjoy your day k!


May Allah bless me,you,and them.


See Ya When I See Ya


Wassalam




0 comments: